Two unrelated issues. When I connect to my computer Desktop Manager sync's up just fine. ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

Question Email Reconciliation and Missing Email...

Advertisement

Two unrelated issues.

1. When I connect to my computer Desktop Manager sync's up just fine. Then if I need to transfer any media I open the media manager through DM. While the media manager (aka Roxio) is connected to the device emails from my work/BES start routing again to my device even though I'm connected to DM. Something unusual that I noticed was that when I disconnect my device while it's connected to Roxio the DM still thinks I'm connected! This sounds very odd to me. And sort of annoying for my emails to be routed to the device while I'm copying media.
    2. When I was on my way to work this morning I got an email at 7:05. Usually there's a second email that follows shortly after this particular daily email I get from one source, but I didn't get it. At the time I didn't really think much of it. Well I tried to use the web-browser and it WOULD NOT connect or find any websites. So I went the the home screen and shut off the antenna and turned it back on. The email that I was missing came instantly and now I could connect to the internet. What could POSSIBLY cause this disconnect? Now I'm paranoid that if I haven't received any emails for a while that I've lost service.
    Point number 1 is merely an annoyance. However, is point number two a severe enough issue that needs to be escalated? Thanks for any advice/questions.

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

Re: Email Reconciliation and Missing Email...

So, no interest in tossing out some suggestions? Or you agree that there is no solution?