I have an 8800 but I can not reveiw e-mails that I have sent. I ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

hsh750 no está en línea Stack level 2

Email issue

Advertisement

I have an 8800 but I can not reveiw e-mails that I have sent. I open up the e-mail and it opens and tells me that there is more available but when I try to scroll thru it it tells me that more request cannot be completed. Service book info not found.

This message is also given when I try to open a jpg attatchment in an e-mail... I have the empower mail veiwer but I could do this before with the empower on here. But something has happened, I have tried the hard reboot pulling battery and all...I wonder if this has something to do with all the e-mails that I have been getting about do not delete or move this e-mail, it will be processed by the server that I mentioned in another thread which I am still getting tons of each day.....Do not know what is going on----need help.....

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Email issue

you should only be getting those emails when you are trying to activate on a bes. try deactivating your empower and see what happens then
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

I tried turning off empower and it still gives me the messege about the service book......I am stumped...I use to could read the e-mails that I have sent and open attachments like jpg, but now I can not...

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Are you on a BES? Did you install your desktop Manager using the Enterprise Option? and possibly try to use Redirector? Need to know these to determine what the cause is?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

I got my blackberry and set up everything for BIS first then the company that I work for added me to their BES and I had to get my Cingular service changed for that. But my desck top at work and at home had already been set up and as far as I know I have not changed anything on either of them since being added to the BES. Do I need to reinstall the software at home and at work (work for BES and home for BIS????

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Ok, These messages are usually an indication of an incorrect or incomplete Enterprise Activation or invalid use of Redirector. Since you are on a BES, I would call your BES Admin for help.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

I guess I am a little confused over this but the messeges that I am getting about the e-mail is coming in on my home e-mail address....My email on bes is working fine and having no problems.....other than not being able to open sent messeges.....

What does the BES admin have to do with my personal e-mail?

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I'm sorry, misread the problem, ignore that. You may want to resend your BIS service book. First try going to the Options/Advanced Options/Service Book and deleting the Service book for that account. Then go to Options/Advance Options/Host Routing Table and from the Menu select Register Now. Check to see if that works. IF not log in to your BIS account and find the page where you can Send Service books and do it there. And as a last resort, Again from your BIS account delete the home account and re-add it.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

Well I have done all of the above and still no help.....Still get the messeg when trying to open sent e-mail or attachment in jpg.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

My issue with the email viewer is this: Sent via Empower HTML Mail Viewer For BlackBerry
    every time I send an email to someone that msg is splashed across the screen why is that? because it's unregistered version? If not how do you get rid of that msg within your emails?
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3

buttefry - To turn off Default signature please uncheck 'Append Signature' under Empower Options -> Advanced Options. This option is allowed in trial version as well.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by ani
    buttefry - To turn off Default signature please uncheck 'Append Signature' under Empower Options -> Advanced Options. This option is allowed in trial version as well.
    Thanks that did it!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou