i received my bb from work and in my excitement added m personal .mac email ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

chael no está en línea Stack level 1

Question email help needed

Advertisement

i received my bb from work and in my excitement added m personal .mac email to it at first it was cool to get all my email on my bb. now i don't like it. I am getting more personal mail then business and most are subscriptions to information sites like woman's health. please help me remove the email account without messing up my companies settings. I could ask the it guys but I don't want to get in trouble. we aren't suppose to make any changes to it outside of the ringtone

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: email help needed

Does your phone have an "Email Settings" icon? I'm not familiar with a BES connection, but you may be able to remove the account through that function. Does your device also have a BIS account attached? If so, try logging in to it and see if the .mac account is there.

surianto no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: email help needed

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    If you're using BES than only your it can remove your email account, but if you're using BIS then just go to email setting icon on your blackberry.