For some reason only when I use my GMAIL account on my blackberry do I ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

capitalst no está en línea Stack level 1

After email from my GMAIL account on my BB I always get a copy sent back to me HELP??

Advertisement

For some reason only when I use my GMAIL account on my blackberry do I always get a copy of the email sent back to me. Even when I use Outlook to email off of it I always get a copy sent to my BB. I checked the settings in the BB and see nothing causing this. What do you suggest??

applejosh no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: After email from my GMAIL account on my BB I always get a copy sent back to me HE

If you mean when you send email, you get it, it's because GMail stores everything in the "inbox." The way around this is to setup a filter on the BIS website for your Gmail account to not deliver email when it is sent from your gmail account. There are a couple of threads around here that might have more detailed instructions.
    applejosh
    iPhone 4 (AT&T)
    OS 4.3

capitalst no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: After email from my GMAIL account on my BB I always get a copy sent back to me HE

I figured it out. You need to setup a filter on GMAIL to delete any emails from your email address.