Does anyone know how to direct emails/sms/PINs to the micro SD card? also, is there ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

djblend no está en línea Stack level 1

Email Address Book To Micro Sd Card

Advertisement

Does anyone know how to direct emails/sms/PINs to the micro SD card? also, is there a way to save the address book on the card? trying to free up space since my 8800 constantly clears my call log and deletes my emails at random.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Email Address Book To Micro Sd Card

Welcome to the Stacks Djblend.

1) I don't believe that you can save emails/SIMS/Pins etc. to the micro SD card.
    2) To keep memory fresh try a battery pull reset every couple of days (take out battery with the BB on, hold down the power key for at least 30 seconds before putting the battery back in). Also, go in to Options/Advanced/Applications and delete any languages that you don't use. This should keep enough active memory so you don't lose emails.

djblend no está en línea Stack level 1

Yea, I do all of that, except, the languages don't show up in my applications. Maybe they're not there...or hidden somehow

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by djblend
    Does anyone know how to direct emails/sms/PINs to the micro SD card? also, is there a way to save the address book on the card? trying to free up space since my 8800 constantly clears my call log and deletes my emails at random.
    RIM needs to release an OS update that addresses this issue as there's no way to save those things to the memory card (and there shouldn't be any need to do so).

Have you tried the O2 OS update?