So last week my 8800 took a hard fall. When I plugged it to the ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Texas512 no está en línea Stack level 3

Dropped My 8800 Now Has a Green LED

Advertisement

So last week my 8800 took a hard fall. When I plugged it to the charger I just got a green LED. What dose it mean? I took it apart the screen looks like its alright, but I'm not sure what the green LED means. Any thoughts?

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    When I run mine really low (it starts blinking) and plug it in, the light is green until it charges up to the first 20% then it goes to the blinking charging light.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Texas512 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    When I run mine really low (it starts blinking) and plug it in, the light is green until it charges up to the first 20% then it goes to the blinking charging light.
    How long dose that usually take. To get to 20%?

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    usually less than half an hour. depending on your charger, mine is the one hour quick charger.

I always find it funny, there were 2 post about this rougly at the same time, The girl with the cute pic recieved about 9 replies, you only got one

Try searching the stacks for Green Led and I just now looked at your Device details, your prolly more experianced than I.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>