Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If I can nail down where I'm going to be living in a couple of ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

Advertisement

If I can nail down where I'm going to be living in a couple of years, Alltel will get my biz if they can get an 88xx Berry by that point. I love my 7130 and don't need much more from it, but if I'm going to get something and want features I have no time for all this ridiculous incomplete product crap. If Verizon owned a pizza shop, would they send you 7 out of 8 slices if you order a certain type of pizza? Or bites taken out of it? Certain toppings costing 50% more than the original price? Or half of the sauce missing from under the cheese in certain spots, (hidden of course until you buy it and eat it) thinking you will never care?

jfny no está en línea Stack level 1
    Plus, $45 a month extra is a lot for consumers to pay for the BB service. The $20 that tmobile charges is a lot more reasonable.

lindycu no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319BDB8B
    Verizon actually bundles data with three voice plans that works out to $20/ month now

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jdeer0618 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3018485c
    I must be the only person that wonders why Tmo's plan are cheaper than VZW. It couldn't have anything to do with fact that most customers would be really angry at Tmo for charging 45 bucks a month and their internet not work 5 mins after you take the exit off the interstate.

I don't mind paying the extra money for VZW at least I know it will work. I am not bashing Tmo, they are just the smallest major carrier in the country.

Can you hear me now???

jfny no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by lindycu
    Verizon actually bundles data with three voice plans that works out to $20/ month now

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Which plans?

I'm on a 4 line $109 family plan. Could I add blackberry service to this for less than $40/month?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12