Hello Fellow crackberry users, Is there any way to distinguish completed tasks from the incomplete ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

mavakil no está en línea Stack level 1

Distinguish between completed and incomplete tasks in Agenda view

Advertisement

Hello Fellow crackberry users,

Is there any way to distinguish completed tasks from the incomplete ones in the Calendar-Agenda view in the 8800. The 8700 does it so smoothly, by having a red icon on the right beside incomplete tasks and a green one next to completed ones.

I really would like to upgrade to a 8800 and use the GPS features together with the voice recorder. But i practically live on the agenda view and it would seriously hamper my productivity if I have to think through every time I look at my task list if this one's complete or not.

Thanks so much in advance guys!

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

Re: Distinguish between completed and incomplete tasks in Agenda view

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ So you mean the Task Application right? Or in Outlook called To-Do I believe? Sounds odd that you wouldn't see the red and green marks that you're used to. Acts the same for me on this device as it has on every other BlackBerry I've used.

Quote Originally Posted by woodi68
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ So you mean the Task Application right? Or in Outlook called To-Do I believe? Sounds odd that you wouldn't see the red and green marks that you're used to. Acts the same for me on this device as it has on every other BlackBerry I've used.
    Hi Woodi!

thanks for replying. Nope I mean in the calendar application, in the Blackberry, under Agenda View. it's fine in the 8700 series, but the Pearl, 8800 and the Curve have this new OS where the Agenda view does not distinguish betweeen completed and incomplete tasks. A real bummer.

I'm really quite surprised to hear you say it's the same for all Blackberries, I've seen them all and those icons are certainly missing. If you can pm me your email address, I can email you pics of what I mean.

Cheers mate!

PIN/ID
    woodi68

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I am so sorry! Like I said I thought you were talking about tasks. I had never even seen the Agenda view for the calendar before.

Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by woodi68
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I am so sorry! Like I said I thought you were talking about tasks. I had never even seen the Agenda view for the calendar before.

Sorry.
    that's okay. Thanks for posting though :-)

By the way you should really try out the agenda view of the calendar. It's succintly displays all your appointments for the day, with all the tasks that you have put due for that day. Just as the name suggest it really is your Agenda on what you need to spend your day doing, provided no surprises come your way.

cheers.

tina_twyman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30d4e1b6

I also would like to be able to see completed task vs non completed task in the agenda view of the calendar. This worked really well for me whenI had the 8703

PIN/ID
    woodi68

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I love the Agenda view! I took a look for it after I screwed up my first post and can REALLY understand how it would be helpful.