POSTED THIS UNDER THE OS UPGRADE SECTION TOO, NEED HELP FAST...NO EMAIL...STARTING TO FREAK ME ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

itsrichduh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25476af4

disconnected during os upgrade!!!

Advertisement

POSTED THIS UNDER THE OS UPGRADE SECTION TOO, NEED HELP FAST...NO EMAIL...STARTING TO FREAK ME OUT!!!

ive just been doing an OS upgrade on my blackberry 8800 and i moved my laptop during it, totally forgetting my phone was attached, it fell to the floor and the usb cable disconnected.

now i have a dead blackberry...

all there is is a white screen with the hour glass spinning around, ive done like 10 battery pulls and that isnt doing anything, the screen just keeps coming up.

i dont think it will be as serious a problem as it could have been, as the installation was almost over when it happened..it was half way through the seccond last part..."waiting for handheld to initialize" or something like that.

and it just had to install my apps back on after that.

but yeah.. i dont know what to do, anyone had this problem?? damn..

thanks in advance guys
    Aim: Richsidekickinit
    PIN: 250DE7B9
    YIM: itsrichduh

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Try plugging in and see if it "picks up" where it left off. If not, download JL Commander, wipe the phone, and reload the OS
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?