Probably not, but does anybody know if the 8800 Dimension Zen theme can be tweaked ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

andresp no está en línea Stack level 1

Dimension Zen theme slow...

Advertisement

Probably not, but does anybody know if the 8800 Dimension Zen theme can be tweaked in any way to make rolling through the main screen selections faster? Is there any way to dsable the fade-in/out effect of the main screen applications names? Makes the theme act very sluggish. The 8700 didn't have this and so felt snappy compared to the 8800.

Thanks

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Dimension Zen theme slow...

there really isnt' a way to tweak the 8800 themes that come preloaded.

i would suggest maybe making sure you have nothing running in the background, etc...maybe it is that and not the theme. i haven't noticed any sluggishness with mine.

andresp no está en línea Stack level 1
    You mean your Dimension Zen home page doesn't do the fade-in and fade-out effect for application names when moving from one selection to the other? We have another 8800, and does the same thing. The 8700 does not.While we're at it. Is there a progream out there to make themes for the 8800?Thanks!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Dimension Zen theme slow...

you mean when you scroll over the icons on the icon screen or the zen screen? im so confused

i have been making themes for the 8800 using plazmic 4.1 (www.plazmic.com)
    it is for the 8700, so you have to tweak the icons and it is VERY limited. the themes already loaded on to the 8800 are really much better in functionality.