Hey guys I want to kno if there is a way to delete the bookmarks ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

AJ Muni no está en línea Stack level 2

Delete installed bookmarks?

Advertisement

Hey guys I want to kno if there is a way to delete the bookmarks that come installed with the browser (accuweather, espn, tzones folder)..they get really annoying because I collapse them, but then when I reopen the browser they aren't collapsed, and I hate having to scroll ddown to see my own bookmarks...so any ideas?

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Re: Delete installed bookmarks?

The links folder does expand alone on default when you load it, but you may just need to edit the bookmarks you have and move them into the main folder at the top and edit that main folder and delete the others. Check your "Help" options in the browser bookmark folders page you have loaded when you view the browser.

I wish there was a way but unfortnately there's not.
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

RoboticGolem no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ab431b

Well almost anyone has the ability to post up a webpage nowadays, make a webpage with only the links you want then use that page as your default open location and viola. Done.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

zeyrah no está en línea Stack level 3

WOW! Great idea! But then again I do enjoy the default bookmarks... Well sort of....

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Muni
    Hey guys I want to kno if there is a way to delete the bookmarks that come installed with the browser (accuweather, espn, tzones folder
    Nope -- your carrier determines which bookmarks are preloaded and, IIRC, whether they can be deleted or not.