Hello, I have a question. When I plug in my phone to the charger and ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

thech0ng no está en línea Stack level 1

crazy stuff when charging

Advertisement

Hello, I have a question. When I plug in my phone to the charger and it will work fine but after a few minutes it will turn off and go to a screen with a hour glass and seems to cycle through it for a while. What's going on? Its really annoying when I am trying to get work done and charge at the same time.

nsaneone no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24237FED

Re: crazy stuff when charging

I would try another charger first and see if the charger is defective and try hooking it up to a USB Cable and see if it does it. Here is a similar situation if not the same - http://forums.crackberry.com/f61/pro...se-read-14545/

peoples_flip no está en línea Stack level 2

Wow someone has the same issues that I had... damn!

Well if you read through the entire post since I'm an employee at my Service Provider I know that our repair policy sucks so I decided to "live with my charging issue" and purchase a standalone charger.

NOTE: USB charging works fine.

ajdamac no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32c6d491

If you just got the phone or have insurance with your phone you ashould take it back and get a new one. I just did that yesterday and it works like a charm now.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~