Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

They should come up with a saftey harness for your phone that attaches in thew ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: cracked my screen today!!

Advertisement

They should come up with a saftey harness for your phone that attaches in thew car. I have a bad habit of doing this also. Lol
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jerrycrabb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe4It

The 8700 series is another strong build. I know I've dropped my phone countless times getting out of the car (I'll take a call on the road, put it in my lap and forget about it.)
    Every time I reach under my vehicle to recover the device I think "man it's got to be ruined now" but to my surprise it usually doesn't suffer a scratch. My buddy is a TMO rep and he always touts the 8700's "indestructibility." While I wouldn't go as far as to call it "indestructible," I get a kick out of it when I watch him throw his personal 8700 across the store in front of customers for "demonstration purposes."
    Build a man a fire and he shall be warm for the night. Catch a man on fire and he shall be warm for the rest of his life!

KingBee01 no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~this person I talked from cingular told me that Blackberry do not have insureance only a 1 year warranty. So if my BB gets ruined what will happend do they send me another one?!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Yes it is covered under the 1 year warranty.

PIN/ID
    AskMe4It

Well that's good to know!
    Build a man a fire and he shall be warm for the night. Catch a man on fire and he shall be warm for the rest of his life!

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

i pay 5.99 a month.. its on my bill it carried over from my palm 750 i had for a week. dont ask me. the problem wasnt replacing it. it was finding a store that had the phone in stock. but i did in woodbridge mall. braught in the recipt and the box. told them the screen cracked they looked up my account talked to the manager and braught me out a new phone. i gotta look into this insurance thing. i know for a fact its on my bill. just want to double check. but everything went smooth. i got the 8800 3 weeks ago. before that i had the palm750 for a week. and before that the 8700.

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3

Wow! I'm calling Cingular today about getting insurance on my 7130c.

PIN/ID
    AskMe4It

Goodluck Potthof, let us know how that goes.

gator2418 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BDDBF

I just purchased my 8800 here in Maryland and the sales rep and customer svc rep said they don't offer insurance. They only have a 1 yr warranty. I have been with nextel( the real one) and TMO and they had insurance. Its really making me rethink. Did i make a wise move SWITCHING to cingular
    " GROWN MAN GADGET"
    " WATCHA YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT"
    PIN# 249F0817

wendycharles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F6ACE

I'm confused too..... I have Cingular and was told NO INSURANCE! ehat is the trick to getting it?
    Wendy
    Iphone...what else would a MAC user have.....

LokiUCLA no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just ask

Cingular is the only one I know of that does not offer insurance on their smartphones/PDA's. That was the one thing that stopped me from switching to them cause I know I'm careless with phones.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

The insurance on the phone carried over from a previous palm purchase. There doesn't look like a way to get insurance on a ATT. BB purchase.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

i would say the easiest way to do it. cause im 100% sure i had insurance on my palm 750. threw cingular. buy a palm 750 get insurance. then a day or a week later. bring it back and get a bb8800 maybe theyll be careless enough not to take the insurance off. im not sure. but if anything else happens to my 8800 and they wont replace it. ill just bring in my bill and say. ive been paying for insurance. wtf. and theyll really have no choice cause it would be an error on there part. but all you guys are right. i confirmed it today that there is no insurance on the 8800. maybe the guy gave me a new one cause it was only 3 weeks old. i have no clue. i didnt ask questions. i was happy. woodbridge mall in nj. cant give the sales rep name. but thats where i got it.

PIN/ID
    AskMe4It

Can't argue with success!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12