I have a 8800 and have tried to change the convenience key from Voice Dialling ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

nex014 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    255BDD2F

Convenience Key

Advertisement

I have a 8800 and have tried to change the convenience key from Voice Dialling to the Profiles menu. It works and all is fine until I turn the phone off or have to restart. Then it goes back to the Voice Dialling. I am not to sure if I am missing something, but it is starting to get on my nerves.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Dave

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    That's odd. It should keep it's settings even after a soft boot. What happens if you fix the setting and then pull the battery and turn the phone back on? does it disappear?

Lis
    Lis (not dead, but Berried)
    Music is feelings unspoken.

PIN/ID
    255BDD2F
    Murphys Law. It seems to be working now after a couple of resets. I must have not selected save or something the first couple of times.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    255BDD2F
    You would not belive it. Here I was thinking it was all sorted, sitting in a meeting, trying to change profile and guess who shouts out at the top of her voice, the bb lady asking for my command. I don't know what is going on, it was all solved and now it has gone back. I wish I could tell her to leave that key to what I set it to. Gurr.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~