Hey, I've searched around for info on this, but can't seem to find it. I ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Max C. no está en línea Stack level 1

Clear cookies from Opera Mini?

Advertisement

Hey, I've searched around for info on this, but can't seem to find it. I want to clear the cookies from Opera Mini, but I can't seem to do it. I've cleared the history, and also the cache in the help/about section, but when I return to sites it still remembers me, thus showing that the cookies have not been deleted. Others have said they should be deleted when clearing either history or cache, so I'm not sure what else to try. Any suggestions? Thanks...

Max

paulsbb no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242C46E0

Re: Clear cookies from Opera Mini?

I would assume that the cookies are stored on the Opera interface that processes the web pages not on the BB. I have wondered that often and have found that on occasion it does clear cookies somehow.

- Paul

rweckhoff no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Clear cookies from Opera Mini?

From http://www.operamini.com/help/faq/

How do I erase the cookies?

Earsing Opera Mini history will clear all cookies (Menu -> Tools -> History -> Clear all).

Quote Originally Posted by Max C.
    Hey, I've searched around for info on this, but can't seem to find it. I want to clear the cookies from Opera Mini, but I can't seem to do it. I've cleared the history, and also the cache in the help/about section, but when I return to sites it still remembers me, thus showing that the cookies have not been deleted. Others have said they should be deleted when clearing either history or cache, so I'm not sure what else to try. Any suggestions? Thanks...

Max