Is this just an app to sync your address book? If I use Outlook, is ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Roosta no está en línea Stack level 2

Cellebrite Client & Pix

Advertisement

Is this just an app to sync your address book? If I use Outlook, is it safe to dump this app?

Also, if I get rid of preinstalled apps, is there a way to get the BB back to the original installs other than a full backup?

The preloaded pix that came with my device are locked and I really wanna dump them to free up some space. How can I do this? I've tried pretty much everything including the roxio meida app. the pix dont event show up there even with the filter set to all media.

I have a big address book that takes up a load of space. Can it be saved to the media card instead? Can you add more internal memory?

thanks in advance!

snoweey no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f389df

Re: Cellebrite Client & Pix

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the cellebrite only works with a celbrite machine. Only carriers tend to have them it only syncs address feel free to dump it

Roosta no está en línea Stack level 2

Yeah, I wanna dump it but it doesnt show up in the applications list. Any thoughts on how to get rid of it?

ya_la no está en línea Stack level 1

Solution:
    In order to remove Cellebrite client start the application and choose "Uninstall Client Application" from the menu. after clicking OK on the popup, restart the handheld by removing the battery & replacing it back.
    BTW, the Cellebrite client is only a few KB in size so don't expect to have large space after removing it.