Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just thought that I should share a good experience with everyone. I wanted a ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

raphaelsamad no está en línea Stack level 2

Case for a BB8800

Advertisement

I just thought that I should share a good experience with everyone. I wanted a case for my BB8800 so that I could carry it around in my pocket and also not have to take it out of anything to use it - I did not like the idea of a skin as it does not protect the pearl and the rest of the unit properly. I finally decided to opt for a Sena Case (where you can specify if you want a belt clip on it or not - I do not like putting things on my belt so it was great to be able to get a good case without any belt bits on it).
    I live in UK, ordered the case on Tuesday evening and received the case on Thursday - from USA.
    I am very happy with the fit and quality of the case and am also impressed with the speed of delivery. They are on the pricey side but they fit and work well. Good product - good company.
    (and they support the BB magnetic sleep function.)
    http://www.senacases.com/Catalog/BLACKBERRY-8800-CASES

nimocone no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Case for a BB8800

Looks good. Did you get the flip up or down? Is the thickness comfortable in your pocket?

RoC1909 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2403CAA5

Wait a second.....you ORDERED it on Tuesday evening and received it on Thursday?? From the USA to the UK? Wow. They must have a warehouse or distributor in the UK but still, that's amazing service as long as you didn't have to pay a 'arm and a leg' for two day international shipping

naviwilliams no está en línea Stack level 4

This is what I got for mine, the Seido one...

poetic25 no está en línea Stack level 1

I got the flip up one thinking that the flip down one might be awkward when using the keypad but that was just my thinking. Shipping did cost a bit (about $20) but it was worth it to get a good case that works well - the shipment did come from USA. They even filled in a good customs form with a more modest value on it.
    The thickness is no problem and is just fine - it only expands it beyond the actual thickness of the BB800 by about 5 or 6mm. I particularly wanted one that did not go on a belt and also did not have any belt fixings on it.
    It is also nicely made.

garran no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Is there a magnet that holds the flap against the back of the case when typing?

Hi Garran,
    No magnet that holds the flap against the back but I just lift the flap and it stays up. I guess that it will stay folded over once it gets some use and the leather gets softer. There are magnets to hold it shut when the cover is closed.
    Hope that this helps.
    Raphael

StatikBB no está en línea Stack level 2

Wow, I have never seen a case quite like that. I just might have to order one myself.
    -Statik-
    T-Mobile RSR
    8100 Pearl

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i ordered a baby blue flip down case this morning. 34.99 for overnight shipping should be here tomorrow. Will post and let you know about product quality and fit

amoroso511 no está en línea Stack level 3

Hi all
    I have one of those invisible shields on my 8800 and I am very happy. It is protective and you just do not feel it. Google them you will find them. Fred

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i got my Sane case for 8830 and am very happy with it. It fits very sbug and is not thick. This is a plus because I like the tickness of my bb. It feels very sturdy. I am impressed with the customer service I received. I accidentally had 2 cases in my cart and I did not realize until I read my confirmation email 4 hours later. I called,they said, 10 minutes before fedex picks up orders and explained the problem. Thay stated they do not charge your credit card for 7 days so I would only be charged for 1 case. When my shipment arrived next day it was 1 case and a handwritten notw thanking me for my order and patience from the cs rep. And it was my mistake. I love the case

navenik no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2097EC9E

I just had to throw my 2 cents in...
    I recently purchase my case from Vaja. Very snug fitting without the belt clip (I just hate looking like I stole Batman's utility belt! ) The Vaja cases are pricey but professional looking with a hard clear screen protector to prevent your machine from getting oily from skin oil. You can check these cases out at VajacasesDOTcom...

Navenik...

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890

I have both the Seido and the Sena
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

StatikBB no está en línea Stack level 2

I have a question for you guys and girls. I am looking for a horizontal case for my 8800. The one that came with my BB i love, but it just broke. Any suggestions?
    -Statik-
    T-Mobile RSR
    8100 Pearl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast