I just got my 8820 and able to setup corporate email. But I cant for ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

jkim5798 no está en línea Stack level 1

Cant setup personal email

Advertisement

I just got my 8820 and able to setup corporate email. But I cant for the life of me find where to setup personal email accounts.
    If I go to setup wizard/email setup...only option is to setup BES email account.

Thanks

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Are you on BES or BIS, not sure if I can help cuz I'm sporting a different bb but I would assume email sets up the same pretty much on all of them. If you're. BES your administrator more than likely has to do the setting up or give you the privledge to. I'm BIS so there's no problem, but my wife is BES and I believe you has the same issue

tanzim no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2056042F
    Hi, just locate "Email Setting" on application list and following instruction to setup your personal mails.

jkim5798 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Im looking all over for the "email setting" in my applications but its nowhere to be found :-(

tanzim no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2056042F
    Are you BES on BIS? If on BES consult with yout BES admin. If you're on BIS then contact with your carrier. Ask them to check your service or APN provisioning in SIM card and BB service provisioning in RIM provisioning site. BES subscribers automatically entitled to BIS unless your company has different policy!!