Hi guys, my first topic here Can u guys help me out with 2 problems ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

nadrian3k no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Call Volume and SIM to Adress Book PROBLEMS

Advertisement

Hi guys, my first topic here

Can u guys help me out with 2 problems i have?

I own a BB 8800 (from Orange Romania)

Problems:

1. I can't make the call volume go lower .. i go to options and change the volume from 100% to 50% and there is abs no difference!! even tried 25%

2. How can i copy all contacts from SIM to Adress Book? .. i made the setup wizard thing...it asked me if i want to copy all SIM contacts to Adress book..said yes....made the "waiting bar" ...and still no contact in Adress Book... or is it a way ... when i press the Adress Book to go and check directly the SIM card and not the phone memory?

Thank You in advance

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Call Volume and SIM to Adress Book PROBLEMS

When you are in a phone call press the volume button down and do you notice a difference?

While you are in the address book open the menu and choose sim phonebook. Hit the menu when the contacts are done loading and choose copy to address book.

I hope this helps.

If i lower the volume during talking to someone.... i saw that the call ringtone remains the same...(loud) ..didn't change anything... + the ringtone vol shouldn't be the same as the voice caller's volume...because if u make the ringtone 25% ...when u answer u should hear the voice clearly...

About the sim card thingy..... when i go to the sim card and tell "add to adress book" it copyes one by one ... i wanted all from sim at once copyed to the adress book

Aaa.... the part with the SIM numbers ... i did it... i was trying on a number from my provider that';s why it didn't work..now it works..copyed them all to my adress book

At the volume.... when i change the Call Volume to 75% .... the voice volume changes to 75% ....if i change to 100% ...voice goes 100% ..bot the ringtone remains the same.... so that options only changes the voice volume i hear when i speak with someone... but when someone is ringing... it still is 100% :-S

Hope u understood what i am saying