Hi, Is there a way to increase the call log size? I'd like it to ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

diginet no está en línea Stack level 2

call log size increase

Advertisement

Hi, Is there a way to increase the call log size? I'd like it to retain my in and out calls for a longer amount of time. Thanks.

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: call log size increase

diginet

you can do a search while in your emails by clicking the menu button and choose search. Now for the type of search please choose phone. Last is to scroll back up to where is says name and leave that blank and click the pearl and say search and it will find all calls in and out that you have made.

diginet no está en línea Stack level 2

I don't have an issue on how to search. What I was asking is, how I can increase the call log so that I can have a longer retention on all my call logs.

JR_Rider no está en línea Stack level 3

From what I understand there is no way to increase the number of entries stored in the call log. 20 is what you get. However if you are looking for the history of calls made b/t you and another person or number in your log you can hit view history and that will show the history between all the calls made b/t you and that number. I don't know why you can only have 20 different numbers in your call log....