[FONT=Tahoma] Another newbie question so forgive me. Picked up my 8830 on Saturday and I ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Grayerwolf no está en línea Stack level 1

Question calendar

[FONT=Tahoma]Another newbie question so forgive me. Picked up my 8830 on Saturday and I love it except for the low ringer volume, an issue I found out about here, my local Verizon people knew nothing about it.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]It there a way to add notification wav when a reminder comes up in the calendar? The documentation is less than informative.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]I saw a post that was done last week about upgrading software, should I do it?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]Just trying to learn it. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma] Thanks[/FONT]

BusterJames no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: calendar

Not sure if 8830 is the same, I would assume so. Do you mean if you go into the settings of your active profile and select Calendar and there are choices for audible alerts?

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: calendar

When you make a calendar entry, is there a "reminder" section? Choose the time you want to be "reminded" 15 min out.

Go to profiles, scroll down to advanced, click on the active profile (it will say, for example "Loud (active)" )

Click the active profile, and then go to calendar, and choose the "sound" youwant your reminder to be. Make sure it isn't set to mute, or vibrate or anything, just plain "tone" that way you can hear your reminder.

Hope it works
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?