Is there any way or any place to obtain a business oriented home screen for ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

nuromri@aol.com no está en línea Stack level 1

Business orented home screen / themes

Advertisement

Is there any way or any place to obtain a business oriented home screen for the V BB 8830? I had a wonderful home screen on my Q with listings for sms emial vmail and missed calls along with most recent TASKS, TO DO and CALENDAR items. There is one theme inculded with the phone that lists calendar in a very rudimentary way but it hides the sms icon.

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Re: Business orented home screen / themes

BB Dimension Today theme or PocketDay by Cross River Systems, a 3rd party application.

BaRiMzI no está en línea Stack level 2

if you unlock the vendor themes, sorry dont have the links, you can use the vodafone theme. Fits the description and the one that I use.

Klotar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BADEB

My recommendation would be Pocket Day Professional as your Today screen. It can be used on top of any of the other themes on your BB and gives an indication of missed calls, unread emails/sms, upcoming appointments, tasks, weather, sports (add on), news, zone timeclocks, and more. Very configurable/customizable in terms of hotkeys, colours, layout, fonts, etc.

Too much to describe here really, but worth checking out.

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i would also suggest pocket day unless you use the provided theme bb dimension today it is very similar to what you state but not exact. Closest built in