I'm having a problem with the browser on an 8800. I've got a curve but ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

jessjessbobess no está en línea Stack level 2

Arrow Browser question, please help :)

Advertisement

I'm having a problem with the browser on an 8800. I've got a curve but a woman has been in my store all day (a t-mo store) trying to figure out why scottrade.com won't open on her 8800 browser when the person who sold it to her assured it would work.

We've tried updating to the latest software, changing browser settings around, etc. Long story short- she's been in here since 1pm and it's 5 and it still won't load. It will occasionally load on my curve but the last time I tried it my whole phone reset itself. Her 8800 will act like it is loading everything and then stop and show that it's no longer sending/receiving any data. My boss says he visits the site daily on his phone.

Do you guys think it is just this phone or is it because the website has WAY too much info to load? The woman is past her 14 days to trade it in so I've got to make it work somehow! Any help is appreciated!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Browser question, please help :)

well, what kind of phone does your boss have, to make it work?

i don't have an 8800, so i can't even test...

8800 peeps...test scottrade.com please

jessjessbobess no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Browser question, please help :)

He has a pearl! In my experience (I've had both a pearl and a curve), the pearl is less likely to load large sites so that blows my mind. He must have gotten a MegaPearl straight from blackberry....?! I think he is confused and is actually loading the mobile site. Thanks for your response cherri!