Hi everyone, recently I have been having a problem with my browser. When tying to ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

rws381 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Browser Problem

Advertisement

Hi everyone, recently I have been having a problem with my browser. When tying to view most pages I get an error that reads: "A problem occurred while trying to render the page".

Does anyone know what this means? I tried the classic battery pull but it didn't help. I'm running 4.5.0.81

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    what web sites are you trying to view? also if you go into the browser and then options/browser config/ make sure you have checked off support java script and allow javascript pop ups. then going into general options and enable javascript support location. check that off. do a reset and try again. list the websites your trying to view and hows your coverage when your surfing. is it wi-fi or edge. we can trouble shoot from there if that doesnt work.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    what web sites are you trying to view? also if you go into the browser and then options/browser config/ make sure you have checked off support java script and allow javascript pop ups. then going into general options and enable javascript support location. check that off. do a reset and try again. list the websites your trying to view and hows your coverage when your surfing. is it wi-fi or edge. we can trouble shoot from there if that doesnt work.
    Ok when you say check off do you mean to make sure that they are or aren't checked?

I get the error on pages like weather.com, crackberry, pinstack and amazon. It seems to happen on WiFi and EDGE. Could it be some kind of BES IT Policy setting? I've been on BES for a while though and it hasn't happened until a few days ago.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I get the same error or when I'm looking at sites I sometimes get a constant hourglass. So I just try to stick with mobile friendly sites... If possible.

Never tried the javascript enabled, I'm doing that now to see if it helps. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by maz94protege View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I get the same error or when I'm looking at sites I sometimes get a constant hourglass. So I just try to stick with mobile friendly sites... If possible.

Never tried the javascript enabled, I'm doing that now to see if it helps. Thx
    That's one of the weird things, it is the mobile sites.

BBjunkie87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F7D02D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have been getting the constant hourglass problem lately as well, even with javascript disabled on both mobile and regular sites. At first I thought it may have been a memory issue, but I have plenty of free space. It never used to act up like it does until about a week ago. Hopefully someone will figure it out soon

Strange. I wonder what's going on. Mine just started doing it out of nowhwere also.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BBjunkie87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F7D02D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im curious to know if this is isolated to the 4.5 browser, so far it seems that everyone who has this problem is running 4.5

Hmm good point. Could be.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~