I searched the BlackBerry 8800 forums for an answer to this and couldn't find one. ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

JennLynn no está en línea Stack level 1

Browser freezing

Advertisement

I searched the BlackBerry 8800 forums for an answer to this and couldn't find one. I apologize if this is redundant and has already been asked and answered...

I've found that when I click on the Browser icon it suddenly freezes the entire BlackBerry. I can't move to any other icons but the appearance of the screen doesn't change. I can still hear the mouse ball (sorry I don't know the technical terminology) clicking, but it shows no motion. None of the other keys will do anything and the only way I can "fix" it is to re-boot. However, if I try the browser again the same thing happens. Do you know why this is and how I can fix it?

Thank you!

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Browser freezing

Try resending your service books. Either go to your providers web site or call them directly. Sounds like one of your settings went goofy. Good luck and Welcome to Pinstack!!!
    Andy

JennLynn no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Browser freezing

Thank you! I found some suggestions for a similar issue with the BlackBerry Pearl and that seemed to work. Thank you for the quick reply!