Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just got home withmy new Jawbone. It's charging, and I can't wait to try ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3

Bought a Jawbone!

Advertisement

I just got home withmy new Jawbone. It's charging, and I can't wait to try it out! CNET seems to like it and the company videos are pretty impressive. I'll post what I find out when I get it fired up!
    Andy

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: Bought a Jawbone!

very cool.. just went to their website and watched the demo video. impressive. now I'm tempted to order one online. How much did you pay/where from?
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

cchvz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f293e3

I've had mine for a month now. Been using it with my 8800 as well and absolutely love it. Use it heavly on a daily basis and I get long use and people can't tell at all that I am on a bluetooth headset or in the car driving.it
    Goes for $119 at the cingular store but I hessitated with the sales rep and got $25 bucks knocked off the price.

I paid $119 for it at Cingular. It's still charging, haven't fired it up yet. If it's not better than my Plantronics 640 I will take it back. It's expensive for a BT, but I've heard that it's worth it.
    Andy

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have had a jawbone for months now and absolutely love it. Congratulations on your purchase. I got mine from a rep at Cingular for 79.99 on the day they were released

It's been 24 hours and I gotta say the Jawbone is nice. Used it all day today. Had issues getting it comfortable. Went to radio shack this morning and bought a set of Jabra replacement ear jels. The Jawbone has round ear buds that twist and lock onto the device. I removed the little round frame from inside the Jawbone earbud and super glued it inside of the Jabra earpiece that is comfortable for me. That did the trick. The Jabra earpiece locks inside the ear, and feels much better. Sound quality is not effected. The Jawbone itself is incredible. I talked to my wife on it today, doing 50mph with the windows down in my truck, and she couldn't tell. Very nice. Its different to get used to, but I reccommend the investment.
    Andy

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

I had it, hated it and returned it to get my 130$ back

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

I used to get people asking me if I was in the bathroom while I was talking to them on the phone... kinda embarassing

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC
    I used to get people asking me if I was in the bathroom while I was talking to them on the phone... kinda embarassing
    Well Stace...the real question that I'd like to ask is...Were you really on the pot or what??? Come on baby...Enquiring Minds Want To Know!!!???LOL

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

some things we really don't wanna know lol
    but the demo video looks great for the headset
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Quote Originally Posted by UH8ME
    Well Stace...the real question that I'd like to ask is...Were you really on the pot or what??? Come on baby...Enquiring Minds Want To Know!!!???LOL
    lol a$$ i was drivin!

Haven't tried it in the bathroom yet......
    Andy

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i wish it sounded like I was on the pot sometimes it would give me a reason to hang up

tessitori no está en línea Stack level 3

Bought a Jawbone- excellent customer service

I have had mine for several months and I was having some technical issues. I emailed them and after a few exchanges I was asked to send it in for an exchange. Please note that even thought I did not purchase it from them or from one of their retail outlets, they exchanged the product no questions asked. I picked the replacement in red because I like color! While I agree it is pricey, it's well worth the money and the customer service is outstanding.

ssaroop no está en línea Stack level 2

You guys should check them out on ebay... I was looking at them and the prices are way better than the $130 one i saw on the Rogers website... The only thing I noticed on ebay is that you have to read the description well because some people are only selling the bluetooth earpeice and the charger separatly. so READ READ READ! lol Also the 'Buy it Now' prices are pretty good too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast