When I got this Blackberry, I thought it would be a very reasonable assumption that ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Instrumentality no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    22C7107B

Bluetooth Q: Salling Clicker/Bluephone Elite like functionality? Bluetooth keyboards?

Advertisement

When I got this Blackberry, I thought it would be a very reasonable assumption that the bluetooth profiles would be less crippled than my Moto e815.That doesn't appear to be the case. Since I can now run the app for salling clicker on my phone, I thought the last hurdle was cleared, but it still doesn't work. I am mostly only interested in the part of the program that deals with phone events: I.E. Mute Itunes and display caller I'd on the computer when a call comes in. I think Bluephone Elite (If I remember the name right) always did a good job of this on my brother's mac even without an app running on the phone.So what I'm getting at is that I want to know if there is anything which can do this for a BB 8800 and windows?Second question (can't remember if I already asked in another thread), I see foldable bluetooth keyboards for sale claiming to work with Blackberries. I have a MS bluetooth keyboard here that I can pair with, but not *use*. Do these keyboards for sale use some special bluetooth profile?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Bluetooth Q: Salling Clicker/Bluephone Elite like functionality? Bluetooth keyboards?

Bumperooo

yikes no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Bluetooth Q: Salling Clicker/Bluephone Elite like functionality? Bluetooth keyboa

I would be interested in this as well. The blackberry would make an amazingly useful tool for presentations.