Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between the Blackberry HS-655 headset and ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

bbueding no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Bluetooth Headsets

Advertisement

Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between the Blackberry HS-655 headset and the Plantronics 655 headset, there is a $50 difference in price? It appears that the HS-655 is also made by Plantronics.

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

Re: Bluetooth Headsets

I would mainly chalk it up to build quality, call quality, and battery life among other things.

gotwheels no está en línea Stack level 1

I had both and prefered the plantronics. If your gonna splurge and are looking for quality I highly recommend the Jawbone. (jawbone.com)

cubus no está en línea Stack level 3

I'd a couple of Jabras and Plantronics. Plantronics seem to have superior battery life, much better sound and connection quality than Jabra. Reasonable price too.

rathompson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249FD6FD

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've used both the jabra and the jawbone, love the jawbone can't remember which jabra.

justajason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C7F74

[quote=bbueding]Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between the Blackberry HS-655 headset and the Plantronics 655 headset, there is a $50 difference in price? It appears that the HS-655 is also made by Plantronics.[/quote

I was going to say, that I hate it... im looking at it right now, and wondering how fast I can throw it...
    The call quality since day one, has been kidna crappy.. And it wasnt just with my BB's. It was with my Samsung I730, HTC 6700, Motorola v710 as well.. So, I would say, dont waste the money. I went back to an older plantronics model, I think the 330, and it sounds good, and connects better than the 655...

Another one, I have is the Samsung wep-200, And other than it sounding great, it was kinda crappy too. It would constantly shut itself off.. I would hang up the phone via the end button on the phone, work a little while, and try to awnser another call, and "Whoops" its gotta be turned back on...
    Almost cracked a screen, trying to awnser in frustration...

So, I would HIGHLY recommend the 330.. And for the price, you cant beat it... I even got 25% off at the verizon wireless store....
    Ugh, couldnt think of anything to change it to.

amoroso511 no está en línea Stack level 3

Hi
    You can also opt for a Motorola S9 bluetooth stereo heaphone which is absolutely marvellous. i use it on my 8820 and the sound quality and battery life is perfect, for me it is.

bbueding no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

thanks I ordered a Jwbone!

gotwheels no está en línea Stack level 1

Good choice.