Hello Everyone, I'm having a small problem connecting my 8800 to my Desktop Manager via ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

ajr1437 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F2AF4E

Bluetooth connection issues

Advertisement

Hello Everyone,

I'm having a small problem connecting my 8800 to my Desktop Manager via Bluetooth and was hoping that some of you far more intelligent minds could point me in the right direction to fixing this problem. Here it goes: I'm running Windows XP Professional with SP2, my device is on and is using OS 4.2, it is set to be discoverable, I have a unique name for my Blackberry, and I have successfully paired my device with my computer using the Bluetooth device wizard provided by Microsoft. So basically I have successfully completed the check list which pops up before trying to pair a device with the Desktop Manager. However, when I try to add the device, the DM says that "The Blackberry Device Manager is unable to locate any Bluetooth Devices that support Blackberry Bluetooth Desktop Services. Please verify that your device has been properly configured and click search again." I've tried everything that I can think of and am out of options. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Steve-hose no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Bluetooth connection issues

DO you have bluetooth support enabled and configured in Device Manager under Device Settings?