Hi Forum, Bryan from Miami here, thanks for those who helped me resolve my back ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

palmeras Guest

Blue tooth head sets?

Advertisement

Hi Forum, Bryan from Miami here, thanks for those who helped me resolve my back light issue.

Does anyone have a blue tooth ear piece which they love? I have tried the Jabra bt 200/250, the motorola's and the nokia and have not really found one that I really dig.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated !

Bryan

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Re: Blue tooth head sets?

Bryan, try the Plantronics 655! I love it! Perfect size, great reception and very light! I bought mine off of eBay for a considerably "cheaper" price (and it was new BTW)than from Pantronics themself!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

xxchixorxx no está en línea Stack level 3

I picked up a BT350 from buy.com when they were selling them for $16 with free shipping. They're out of them now though! It works really well with the bb, but using it on the computer as a headset/mic leaves a little to be desired

*~Sheila~*
    243A0D29

natgas no está en línea Stack level 1

I use the BT250 mostly; I also have the BT800 but it is somewhat uncomfortable compated to the 250

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

i7100i no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304AD7D0

MOTO H700 FTW!!!! Both my wife and I have them and love them.

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96

Quote Originally Posted by palmeras
    Hi Forum, Bryan from Miami here, thanks for those who helped me resolve my back light issue.

Does anyone have a blue tooth ear piece which they love? I have tried the Jabra bt 200/250, the motorola's and the nokia and have not really found one that I really dig.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated !

Bryan
    Sony HBH-GV435a!
    So comfortable! So clear! great battery life! looks cool!
    Incoming and Outgoing audio is super clear, I haven't charged mine in over a month, and I use it every couple of days for a few hours at a time. The swivel earbud makes it super comfortable to wear all day long. I've hard ppl complain about the reception if your phones in your pocket, or across the room. My BB's always on my hip, and it sounds wonderful!
    --
    DTx
    PIN: 207B3A96
    Bold 9000
    Rogers BIS
    OS 4.6.0.150

AngryFish no está en línea Stack level 1

I use an Aliph Jawbone and absolutely love it. I've had probably 12 bluetooth headsets in the last 2 years and havent been completely satisfied with any of them until purchasing this one. It has active noise cancellation, works on military grade tech bone-conduction. Battery life is pretty good. Call quality is simply incredible. The only downside Ive seen is that its difficult to get a good fit although there are many different sized earpieces and earhooks included. www(dot)jawbone(dot)com

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

I still use my Plantronics Voyager 510. The tricky thing is that fit is very subjective with BT headsets.

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re : Blue tooth head sets?

I love my Samsung WEP 200 and wouldn't change for anything else
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

entropism no está en línea Stack level 1

Another vote for the Plantronics Voyager 510. Comfortable, sounds great, people have no idea I'm on a headset with it. Got mine off newegg.com for $42.

palmeras Guest

Thanks you guys...I am going to try out the Jawbone...I think I can expense to the company...:-) It is pricey but the demo on their site convinced me

Thanks you guys...I am going to try out the Jawbone...I think I can expense to the company...:-) It is pricey but the demo on their site convinced me...I"ll let you know...Bryan
    Last edited by palmeras; 08-11-2007 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Automerged.

zjfarmer no está en línea Stack level 3

I had the Plantronics 655, but had to return it because it would not stay in the correct position. I now have the Voyager 510 and love it great sound quality and battery life. I also recently purchased a BlueAnt headset that is a stereo bluetooth headset and it is really great for listening to music and making calls.
    -- ZJ

"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences." - W.I. Thomas