Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I read somewhere that there is one guy in particular that takes the time to ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

ong-gia no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Block a phone number?

Advertisement

I read somewhere that there is one guy in particular that takes the time to sue every telemarketer that calls him since he is registered on the do not call list. He wins and get quite a few bucks for his effort. Honestly, not really my style to be sue happy (to the dismay of my bank account if not my peace of mind) but I may change my mind if I was getting harassed AND paying minutes for it.

Eli

MeatLoafT no está en línea Stack level 3

Another way is to set up an exception in your profiles. Make sure you have added the name/number to your contacts.
    In profiles, scroll down to exceptions, hit menu-new exception, name it something like blacklist. Add the contact you want to block. Where it says "use profile" change it to OFF. You won't need to worry about the custom phone tune at all. Hope this helps.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

I just use Youmail.com and for whatever particular number I want blocked, I set it up so they hear a message saying my number is no longer in service and hangs up on them. My x does not like that one bit heh heh!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12