What theme or options must be installed/selected in order to get my messages inbox and ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

althethird no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Sample Video

Advertisement

What theme or options must be installed/selected in order to get my messages inbox and calendar to appear as they do in the sample video? I like prefer to have a line or two spacing between messages. Thanks in advance!

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Blackberry Sample Video

any type of Today theme for your version BB will give you the calendar, phone log and messages on the screen, do a search in themes for "Today Theme" and you should find several

Thanks doughdaddy for the fast reply, but that was not quite what I was looking for. I'm looking for there to be a line or two between messages when I open the Messages app. Instead of messages appearing in "single spacing" format, the video shows messages in what appears to be double spacing format. The double spacing would appear to put less strain on the eye when scrolling through messages in the inbox before selecting the one you want to read. Check out the video if my explanation is as clear as mud.

OK, i am not seeing it. I have an 8130 so my sample video is different than yours. Can you transfer the video via DM to your PC and email it to me at doughdaddy@pinstack.com so i can view it and see what you mean?

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4

the double spacing in the video is telling you what day that message was sent

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Quote Originally Posted by siccmade View Post
    the double spacing in the video is telling you what day that message was sent
    That's probably it, I don't have the sample video anymore, but I don't see any options for messages spacing.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Try this, go to Messages and open the menu, Select Options then General Options. Set Display Message Header on: to 2 Lines.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr View Post
    Try this, go to Messages and open the menu, Select Options then General Options. Set Display Message Header on: to 2 Lines.

Rcbjr

Getting closer to what I'm trying to accomplish. The spacing between time entry of each message is correct, but the time, sender and subject is on the same line in the video. The line below that entry is blank followed by the next message with time, sender and subject on same line...

Quote Originally Posted by doughdaddy View Post
    OK, i am not seeing it. I have an 8130 so my sample video is different than yours. Can you transfer the video via DM to your PC and email it to me at doughdaddy@pinstack.com so i can view it and see what you mean?

I cannot email through Pinstack until I've reached a certain number of posts and the file was too large to attach to my reply in this thread.

here's the blackberry site that also includes the video that's on the device

http://www.blackberry8800series.com/form/video.jsp

my apologies if links are not allowed...

OK, I see the video and what you re talking about. The theme they used is the Dimension Zen, how they made it space I don't know. It may just have been something to show better in the video and not controllable on the BB