Is it just me or after having both devices I have come to the realization ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

twillingham no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240C83A8

Blackberry 8820 v. Curve

Advertisement

Is it just me or after having both devices I have come to the realization that the 8800 series is a much better device.

obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    care to explain, I myself had the 8800 and 8820 on t-mobile and i feel different.

NickAC no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think twillingham means 8820 vs Curve, not 8820 vs 8800.

I'm looking into getting one of these to replace my Pearl, and I have to say I keep gravitating towards the 8820 myself - despite the Curve being the more consumer friendly device and potentially easier to live with (e.g., 8820 is not in stores around me, seems like more accessories for Curve, etc.)

twillingham, please do elaborate because I'd like to know your reasons!

bboyPHOENIX no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24aa5cd9
    I just bought my Curve for tmobile. I had the same conundrum and here is my final reason for choosing the Curve:

Camera. There is no camera on the 8820. That is the main reason, other than that, just the simple fact that there are more apps on the 8320 and unless I am mistaken the screen size is bigger on the curve. I may be wrong about that one, but the other two reasons as well as the accessories ar emore plentiful on the cirve.

obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    Quote Originally Posted by NickAC View Post
    I think twillingham means 8820 vs Curve, not 8820 vs 8800.

I'm looking into getting one of these to replace my Pearl, and I have to say I keep gravitating towards the 8820 myself - despite the Curve being the more consumer friendly device and potentially easier to live with (e.g., 8820 is not in stores around me, seems like more accessories for Curve, etc.)

twillingham, please do elaborate because I'd like to know your reasons!
    call customer service than can get you the 8820 for 69.99w/4 easy payments