Can someone message or post the unlock code they were given, or is it a ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

LOVEin LOVEout no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry 8800...Unlock Code

Can someone message or post the unlock code they were given, or is it a different unlock code per person?

nsirois586 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Blackberry 8800...Unlock Code

Different for each phone.

~via BB (

amoroso511 no está en línea Stack level 3

My friend it is different for each Pin Nmuber and IMEI number so forget about getting it free. It cost me US$60- to unlock it and it took 7 days min.
    After all there is nothing for free in this life!!!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator

Depends...most providers will provide an unlock code if you have been with them for 90 days and are in good standing with them. Just call your CS and ask. I know AT&T and TMO will do it. Fairly easy and it's free. If you're with Verizon or Sprint which is CDMA it's a whole different story. You will have to do some research since I have no idea on how that works.

If that is not an option then there is plenty of sites out there that do remote unlocking. If you have AT&T or TMO then is a good site many stackers use it. Although there are many others out there.

Good luck

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4

gsmphonesource is one of the sources to unlock a GSM device. Never used the service however.

Don't know why you would want to unlock a CDMA phone even if its possible. You can't put a Verizon phone on the Sprint netwrk and vice versa. Maybe an overseas CDMA carrier will allow it, but not here.

You can unlock the SIM portion of the 8830 to use another overseas SIM. Sprints is unlocked already I think