hi all I am having massive problems connectiong my 8800 to my computer. When i ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

MONTY123455 no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry 8800 Problems

Advertisement

hi all

I am having massive problems connectiong my 8800 to my computer. When i cant get it wporking I have deleted the program and reinserted the cd.
    It takes ages loading and then i get a warning message that the program is not verified by windows , i press continue anyway , but the pop up keeps coming back .

When eventually this goes and i am told its successful , the download manager says its disconnected and i cannot find it through USB cable.

anyone any ideas, its driving me mad .
    thanks

AceBB no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Blackberry 8800 Problems

Be sure that when you install the software your device is not plugged in. Also, you may want to try plugging the USB calbe into a different port. Windows is odd this way, it actually installs the driver each time you plug it in to another port, I would give that a shot.

if all else fails try installing the software direct from your Carrier. You can obtain it from : http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support...load_sites.jsp

Are you running XP or Vista?
    .:*~*:._.:*~*:. AceBB .:*~*:._.:*~*:.
    Everything you ought to know @ http://www.christopheraceto.com

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Blackberry 8800 Problems

Also try Options->Connection Settings->Detect once you've installed DM and have connected your BB. It doesn't always autodetect properly.