I just recently purchased a blackberry pearl 8800 from AT&T/Cingular. When I installed the CD/Desktop ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Laquw no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry 8800 Pearl Issue/Lost Browser,ringtones etc..

Advertisement

I just recently purchased a blackberry pearl 8800 from AT&T/Cingular.

When I installed the CD/Desktop Manager I deleted some stuff that I thought I didn't need, such as Korean Font, and all the Foreign Language options I didn't need b/c I wanted to make room to add on some mp3 files.

Well, I did lose my browser, and I can play any ringtones nor the preloaded media stuff, nor when I do a transfer from my desktop to blackberry, I cant play my Mp3s due to this message "unable to display file/Device Memore/Samples/Music/...(with any ringtone I choose or media)

Now I did use the search function on this site, and I did download the O/S for this handheld for my service AT&T and I did follow all the instructions on installing the O/S and updating my phone. However I keep getting errors. Such As:

The Application "Input Method Core Full Library" cannot be loaded, because it requires the following applications that are not available

net.rim.platform.inputMethodCoreMinimal

Im trying to get everything my phone had when I bought it but I cant. This is really frutstrating and I dont want to just get a new phone from my provider.. I know there must be something I can do to fix this. Please assist .. Thanks

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Re: Blackberry 8800 Pearl Issue/Lost Browser,ringtones etc..

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i lost my internet browser icon on my 8830 and called tech support. They resent my service books and everything works fine now. Do you have a Pearl or 8800?

Laquw no está en línea Stack level 1

stupid me downloaded the 8800 O/S...
    I thought the pearl was 8800.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Nope. The Pearl is the 8100.

occtina no está en línea Stack level 1

i wish we could do a ring tone when we receive some e mails from certain people we want to know.
    this would be very helpfull to filter

thanks
    Last edited by occtina; 06-07-2007 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Automerged.