Hello, I can send and receive messages on my BB with out a problem. When ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

saladiro no está en línea Stack level 3

Blackberry 8800 FORWARD PROBLEM

Advertisement

Hello,
    I can send and receive messages on my BB with out a problem. When I send a message, it sends with no problem. NOW, when I want to forward that message to a different person (for what ever reason) i get the error and an "X" appears indicating it was not sent. I tried this with emal and text messages but no luck..

has this happened to anyone....

how do i fix this

plese help

fbriceno97 Guest

Re: Blackberry 8800 FORWARD PROBLEM

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ well i had a pearl and now an 8800, on both of them i get the same error but on the 8800 i tried again the same message and it went trough, i must quote that this error happens because it does not find the original message on the server (at least that was what the phone indicated me) and it does not make any sense because the message resides in the phone itself

If you manage to solve it please let me know

maaxen no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F647AD

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I'm seeing this problem as well - resending the forwarded maessage seems to do the trick - but would still like to find a solution.

drummer12 no está en línea Stack level 3

I notice something like this on my Pearl. Basically if you scroll all the way up to the top of the message, then try to reply...it will think the address isn't valid since it tries to send to "john doe" not john@doe.com. I think it's with people who aren't in your address book. If you don't scroll up it works fine...weird.

saladiro no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hello I tried that to a name in my addressbook....no luck

I can forward a message I received (not that that is the problem). Could this be a glitch?

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I have has the same problem but a resend usually works. I noticed that 50% of my forwards needed resent. I did notice the more I sent in a short span the more I had to resend
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I thought it was a tmobile issue. Maybe not now
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~