Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

$99.00 - BlackBerry 8800 Conditional $250 Equipment Discount Included: Your price paid includes an equipment ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Blackberry 8800 - $99.00 @ Amazon!

Advertisement

Conditional $250 Equipment Discount Included:
    Your price paid includes an equipment discount of $250 that has been provided to you in exchange for either activating a new, non-substitute line of service or renewing an existing line of service with Cingular, and your agreement that, for the 181-day period following such activation or renewal, you will: (1) pay your balance due to Cingular each month and otherwise maintain your account in good standing; (2) not disconnect this Cingular line of service; (3) not transfer this equipment to another Cingular line of service; (4) not change your Cingular service rate plan to a lower monthly service rate; (5) not use this line of service to replace an existing account with Cingular. If these conditions are not met, you hereby authorize Amazon.com to charge your credit card $250 as reimbursement of this equipment discount without need for further approval.

Special Offer: Simply purchase this phone from Amazon.com with new service activation,* choose 2-day shipping at checkout, and the cost of the shipping will be deducted from your cart. This offer applies only to orders consisting of phones with new service activation offered by Amazon.com. It does not apply to products sold on our site by third-party merchants or through third-party areas such as Amazon.com Marketplace, Auctions, or zShops. Restrictions apply.*

SkilletLickr no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Blackberry 8800 - $99.00 @ Amazon!

I've been eyeing this deal.

I can't tell if it requires a minimum contract - the fine print on the deal (as quoted above) only refers to the 181-day period where you are essentially forbidden to so much as make eye contact with a Verizon or TMO rep.

The deals thru Cingular and Wirefly both explicitly require two years...

winste no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by SkilletLickr
    I've been eyeing this deal.

I can't tell if it requires a minimum contract - the fine print on the deal (as quoted above) only refers to the 181-day period where you are essentially forbidden to so much as make eye contact with a Verizon or TMO rep.

The deals thru Cingular and Wirefly both explicitly require two years...
    It does. Two years. It's in the cart screen.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Very cool offer. Make sure you touch up on the return policy. It has some draw backs if your looking to test and not sure if your going to keep it. I looked and decided I will wait for tmobiles version. =(

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

That's a great deal!

melerant no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    32C029E1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~that is a great deal.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by winste
    It does. Two years. It's in the cart screen.
    Even if it didn't most carriers are pushing 2 year contracts these days...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Just got my 8800 via this offer! Cingular was able to port my # over from TMO right away.

cyborg no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sorry to kind of hijacking this thread but it seems like u guys might lnow. I bought the 8800 from amazon and started a new 2 year contract. Can I just give my phone to my brother? I plan to still keep my service but just on an older phone. Anmyone with any experience?

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

a rep at cingular told me the phones at amazon are refurbished 8800.. how is that even possible? they just came out this month. is there any truth to this.?

Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX
    a rep at cingular told me the phones at amazon are refurbished 8800.. how is that even possible? they just came out this month. is there any truth to this.?
    That's funny. Maybe that explains why mine had a half-eaten PB&J in the box!

j/k

winste no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX
    It doesn't mention refurbished anywhere in the ad. I don't think Amazon would do that. Also, it states a one-year warranty. I've never seen a refurbished item have the same warranty as the new version. I have faith that Amazon would not seel a refurbished product without clearly stating so.

I suspect the Cingular rep is either misinformed or trying to get a sale.

PacketRat no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID

I bought my wife her 8800 through this offer. Brand new in the box its not refurbished. She loves it. Now she doesnt have to call me at work all the time.. she can just message me.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah I doubt its refurbished. I don't think its possible. But I've made the mistake before. Neverr buy a refurb phone.. Ever lol.

taylorwilsdo no está en línea Stack level 1

You can Price Match this to the Cingular store. Check the thread at slickdeals.net about PMing Amazon to Cingular. I did it today and walked out with a 8800 for $99 with a 2 year contract, no rebates, but of course ymmv. This was done in the Bellevue, WA, Cingular Corp. Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast