My 8820 is experiencing bad problems. I am not able to access anything from the ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

kc300c no está en línea Stack level 1

Big Problems w/ 8820 - need to hard reset

Advertisement

My 8820 is experiencing bad problems. I am not able to access anything from the home page. Whenever I click on a quick launch icon, it always takes me to the call history page. It will not allow me to open a menu to select any of the options. I want to hard reset it but without the keypad or the menu button working, how can I hard reset. Is there a reset button or a procedure someone can help me with?

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    Pull the battery, wait a few secs and replace

kc300c no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've tried that and the alt, cap, del. The device keeps soft resetting itself.

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    Have you installed any new apps? I glitched once installing an app had to do a wipe and reinstall everything. But other than that I have no ideas. maybe someone will come along with other ideas

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I think the above is a good start.
    What happened when this began? Did you install a new theme/app? Did you drop it? Get it wet?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

dgburns no está en línea Stack level 3
    You've installed something that screwed up your phone if a battery pull hasn't fixed it.
    You likely need to connect to Desktop Manager and start uninstalling things you have recently installed. If the phone iS in constant reboot mode, you probably need a device wipe and reload.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~