I am going to purchase the Sedio Holster for my Blackberry 8830 which has the ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

JR_Rider no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Best Skins Ever and Seidio Holster Question

Advertisement

I am going to purchase the Sedio Holster for my Blackberry 8830 which has the full body best skin ever cover on it. Which holster should I order, the version for the unskinned or the skinned version holster?? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

ballr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask.

Re: Best Skins Ever and Seidio Holster Question

ive never had a bestskinever skin on my 8320 but if it makes your device any thicker get the skinned verision =]

huracan no está en línea Stack level 3

The skinned version of the seidio holster is designed for the added bulk of their silicon skins (and plastic shields I believe). If you're planing to only use best skins however, the non skin version will be the way to go. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by huracan; 01-12-2008 at 11:34 AM.

JR_Rider no está en línea Stack level 3

Well I ended up trying both version of the holster and the unskinned holster is definitely the way to go. Phone fits the holster perfectly and slides in and out extremely freely, unlike with the cheap plastic holster I had where the phone got stuck. Hope this information can be of use to someone else in the future.