Hey Pinstackers ! I recently downloaded the BB weather service and I really don't like ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

BlackCaviar no está en línea Stack level 3

Question BB Push Weather Service

Advertisement

Hey Pinstackers !
    I recently downloaded the BB weather service and I really don't like and I can't seem to remove the icon from my screen. Can anyone tell me how to remove it, Iv'e just given up on trying to get rid of it.

green no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: BB Push Weather Service

cant help with removal but try this weather app. its awesome.http://www.wunderground.com

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by green
    cant help with removal but try this weather app. its awesome.http://www.wunderground.com
    well, that looks like a decent weather site. but, where's this app you speak of?

blackcavier: i always prefer to remove apps via the dm. of course, from your bb you can menu to advanced|applications and highlight bbweather, then menu and delete.
    Last edited by shmengie; 05-05-2007 at 11:01 AM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

If it is "pushed weather" is not an app on your BB that can be removed, (not that this was said, just stating the fact) it is a service you subscribed to that is sent to you over the air.

To unsubscribe from pushed contect visit mobile.blackberry.com, where you should have signed up for it, and unsubscribe.

If it is a weather app that you downloaded like BB Weather, it can be removed by deleting it from the applications section, or by the Desktop Manager.

Let us know which one it is...
    Last edited by cp6169; 05-05-2007 at 11:57 AM.

pdqgp no está en línea Stack level 2

I think he's referencing the link to http://mobile.wunderground.com

Quote Originally Posted by shmengie
    well, that looks like a decent weather site. but, where's this app you speak of?

blackcavier: i always prefer to remove apps via the dm. of course, from your bb you can menu to advanced|applications and highlight bbweather, then menu and delete.

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4

ah, i sit corrected. thx!

green no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Its just a weather web site where you can go to for a realy cool animated weather radar on you bb. It doesn't have all the hastle of subscribing to this, that, or the other. No special downloads, no changing files, you just go to the site and enter your zip code, or whatever zip code you want to enter and look at the most recent radar for that zip code. It's the simplest one out there. It even gives the forecast. I've been using it for over a year and it works like a champ. So sorry i called it an app.