Hello all, 2 questions: 1. BB Local - I downloaded to my 8800, have set ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

salvatoretri no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2457af8e

BB Local and BB Reply

Advertisement

Hello all, 2 questions:

1. BB Local - I downloaded to my 8800, have set up new user account, have downloaded to NY area, and when I open, it seems nothing happens....I go through all the motions and get to the map of the area and it never fully loads.....any suggestions?

2. BB Reply - I downloaded to my 8800 also and I am truthfully not really sure exactly how it works (DUH!)....Can someone give me a brief run-down on how to set up and use?

Thank you all...

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: BB Local and BB Reply

Hlello and welcome to pinstack.

As for BB Reply, if installed on your device you need to open the app and set all the email addresses you want, then when you compose an email you can choose "set reply to" from the menu.

And regaring BB Local, no idea, someone else should know the answer...

jerrycrabb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe4It

BB Reply, is a nice little app. I dont remember exactly what BB Local does, I do remember that I wasn't impressed with it.
    Build a man a fire and he shall be warm for the night. Catch a man on fire and he shall be warm for the rest of his life!

salvatoretri no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2457af8e

I dowloaded bb reply and tried to use it....every time. I get an errort saying that the app is locked and i dont have permission.....any ideas??

-Sal