I know this should be in the mac forum but I think it primarily has ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

miqueena no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

BB 8800 isn't visible using USB in PocketMac

Advertisement

I know this should be in the mac forum but I think it primarily has to do with my model number (8800), so please, any advice would be so so so wonderful....

I paid for the full version of PM pro and then I already had the free PM Sync, and I used to just plug in my device via USB while using the free PM SyncManager and it worked just fine. The only odd thing that I didn't understand was that when I plugged the USB cord into the phone, a little prompt thing would come up asking if I would like to temporarily disable mass storage mode; I've chosen both options, yes and no, but I never saw any change in anything.

Also, when I used to use the original/free version, when the USB was plugged in the screen would turn gray with a computer connected to another device with "Desktop --" something, and it stayed that way until I unconnected the device from the USB.

However, now I'm trying to use both (preferably the PRO) and I've used about 4 different usb cords (2 of which came with the phone, 2 others which are the exact same shape but did not come with the phone) --- but I still cannot get my Blackberry to show up or be visible to my computer.

PLEASE HELP ME! Do I have to switch a setting in the BB itself? Is it the comp's fault? HELP!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: BB 8800 isn't visible using USB in PocketMac

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sorry I can't help with PocketMac but . . .

bump
    Rcbjr

fbriceno97 Guest

Re: BB 8800 isn't visible using USB in PocketMac

Maybe you changed the way the phone behaves as a pen drive...

Go to options -> advance options -> Media Card

And check the options listed:

*Auto Enable Mass Storage mode when connected, you must have it on Prompt or ON

Cheers