I have a BB8830 that pairs very easily to my Lexus' built in BT system. ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

PKASIN no está en línea Stack level 1

Question BB8830, Voice Dialing possible thru BT OEM in Car

Advertisement

I have a BB8830 that pairs very easily to my Lexus' built in BT system. All is great - EXCEPT: when I try to use VoiceSignal (Voice Command), Voice Command's voice doesn't come through on my built-in system. In addition, and spoken commands are not heard by the VoiceSignal system.

There are two ways that would be acceptable to me to fix this; either (1) have the voice command system play/listen through my car's system, or (2) have the voice command system speak/listen through the headset itself and then only after dialing transfer the call to the BT in-car system.

Right now, I am not very interested in paying $100s of dollars more to have a 2nd BT system built into my car.

Does anyone know of any workarounds for this? My car system (installed at factory by Lexus) is a Denso unit.

Thanks for any possible help!

shelfman no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BB8830, Voice Dialing possible thru BT OEM in Car

I do not think this is possible. Motorola has a unit MOTOROLA BLNC Bluetooth Car Kit Portfolio IHF1000 reviews.pricegrabber.com/hands-free-kits/m/17631086 (i cannot post link) that appears to do exactly what you want, but at cost of several hundred $ with installation.

Best I was able to do was program 17 numbers into the 1 touch dial buttons. You can use them while in motion. The Denso keypad inactivates when the car is in motion.