Hi Everyone, I just moved my domain to a new email host (Fusemail). I had ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

dano615 no está en línea Stack level 1

BB8830 and Fusemail IMAP

Advertisement

Hi Everyone,

I just moved my domain to a new email host (Fusemail). I had my 8830 (Sprint) setup fine with POP3 and was getting emails fine. Now that i moved to a IMAP and fusemail, i deleted teh POP3 settings and setup the IMAP settings and now i do not receive any emails on my BB. The setup process said it was successful, I can SEND from my BB, but I can not receive. I have it set up correctly per Fusemail (IMAP.fusemail.net) but still can not get any incoming.

Any ideas or help??

Thanks!

Dan

Whopper no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BB8830 and Fusemail IMAP

Quote Originally Posted by dano615 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I just moved my domain to a new email host (Fusemail). I had my 8830 (Sprint) setup fine with POP3 and was getting emails fine. Now that i moved to a IMAP and fusemail, i deleted teh POP3 settings and setup the IMAP settings and now i do not receive any emails on my BB. The setup process said it was successful, I can SEND from my BB, but I can not receive. I have it set up correctly per Fusemail (IMAP.fusemail.net) but still can not get any incoming.

Any ideas or help??

Thanks!

Dan

Per the fusemail FAQ
    Make sure that you are setting up your email client with the following options

Incoming IMAP Server set to imap.fusemail.net
    Outgoing SMTP Server set to: smtp.fusemail.net
    Correct FuseMail username/password is entered.
    IMAP port set to 143