I bought the BB8800Rogers 3 weeks ago. I noticed that when I grip on the ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

RogersToronto no está en línea Stack level 2

Question BB8800 sides(silverpart) make squeaking noise when I grip on the phone! Anyone else?

Advertisement

I bought the BB8800Rogers 3 weeks ago. I noticed that when I grip on the side of the phone(silver sides), I noticed it makes a crackling(squeaky) sound. Its not like a broken sound but the casing seems to be loose or very cheap. Do you guys think this is just a manufacture defect on the phone body? I know blackberrys should be rock solid, not cheap squeaky plastic. Its only 3 weeks old and has never been dropped or any scratch. I just dont want to go back to Blackberry because they will think I'm messing around!
    Any comments would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: BB8800 sides(silverpart) make squeaking noise when I grip on the phone! Anyone else?

YA henry it does 'sound' cheap...but i think it'll be fine...buy a case, the bb oem silicone skin is awesome...

garran no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: BB8800 sides(silverpart) make squeaking noise when I grip on the phone! Anyone else?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I have the same squeakiness on my 2-month old 8800. Although it was bothersome at first I've learned to ignore it ... the same mentality I employed when I noticed a lose fitting battery door on my previous 8700.

fbriceno97 Guest

Mine also do this, i ignore it