I am having problems with playing music that I've synced on to my 8800 from ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

eseitz6 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question BB8800 Media Question

Advertisement

I am having problems with playing music that I've synced on to my 8800 from my PC. Every time I try to play any of the songs it gives me an error message that says "An error has occurred attempting to play media". I have put all of the music on to a 2GB micro SD card. Help!

PDXOR no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: BB8800 Media Question

I had a similar problem on my 8800 last week, and received a "Media device is busy" message each time I tried to play a music or video file. The Cingular rep suggested a battery pull. That seems to have fixed the problem, as I haven't run into it again. He commented that the battery pull is a common fix for many 8800 issues, and suggested doing it with the power on.

Hope it works for you.

fbriceno97 Guest

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Battery Pull is a recovery tool for most BBs out there.

mokozi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    205B88F5

i did a battery pull when i faced a similar problem with one of my mp3s, it was ok after that...
    "my sleep has been arrested, leaving me awake and frustrated.
    with my mind's constant racing thoughts, even counting sheep is all for naught..."

Mark "Mokozi" Chionh
    (-_-")PIN: 205B88F5