Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I'm no one with inside tips or anything but I'm sure that if ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

Traknologist no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F916AF

Re: Availability of 8800

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I'm no one with inside tips or anything but I'm sure that if they release it toward the end of the year they'll rake in some serious doe bcause of xmas(an 8800 would be first for what I want on my xmas list)... If not look for the release 2 b 2Q.

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

I've been checking out the GSM networks and TMO is much cheaper then the rest...even with the new rate plans. I hope they get the 8800 first.

jlesh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D95340

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~From BoyGenius' info(which is usualy quite accurate and also most of which seems to be coming from RIM-either directly or indirectly), it looks like Cingular will be the first to get the Indigo(no camera) 1Q of 2007 and T-Mobile will be the first to get the Crimson(with camera) 2Q of 2007. So I guess it depends on which one you want. You can always buy the Indigo from Cingular when it comes out and unlock it and use it on T-Mobile.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Quote Originally Posted by trigga15
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~cingular has a loy better service certain places don't have coverage with tmo such as cingular would and the data plan is 20 if u add it to your plan if not its.29.99 as cingulars is cingular is by far better than tmo
    If it's covered by Cingular, then a T-Mobile will work there too, you'll just be roaming. Technically there's no T-Mobile coverage in Charlotte NC (where I am), but half the time I'm roaming on Cingular anyway.

urbangyrl no está en línea Stack level 1

Yes, I agree. I have an 8700 on Tmobile and I have ZERO problems. I have had a pretty good experience with Tmobile. No roaming and everywhere I travel I seem to have service. So I am happy with Tmobile and hope this rumor about them carrying the new 8800 is true.

Muddy Ground no está en línea Stack level 2

Just curious, if you guys and girls like your BB so much, what is gonna be so different about the 8800 besides a camera and video. I read on the spec sheets it is gonna be for IT workers mostly. Unless you are in that profession why would you spend the money for a new phone that kind of looks like the 8700.

urbangyrl no está en línea Stack level 1

For me the camera function is what sells it for me. For one of my businesses, having a BB with a camera would help me out a great deal.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F

Personally i love Tmobile. Their Family plan is $10 less then Verizon, Myfaves is great. and you can switch your 5 once a month if you wish. $19.99 Unlimited Data is Great!! and the $9.99 (promo) Unlimited text msgs is awsome! But in some parts the mother-in laws cingular nokia works were mine and the wifes tmobile doesnt unless we goto network setting and select Cingular. Other then that, I looked through all the carriers before i decided to get my blackberry. Tmobile was just the cheapest and GSM phones are easier to upgrade...dont have to call the company every time you want to swap your phone with another one...just swap the SIM.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by BenMarvin
    If it's covered by Cingular, then a T-Mobile will work there too, you'll just be roaming. Technically there's no T-Mobile coverage in Charlotte NC (where I am), but half the time I'm roaming on Cingular anyway.
    Not in all cases. In my former home I did get TMO coverage but it was completlely unusable. However, at the same time it wasn't bad enough that the phones would roam properly so TMO was entirely useless there. Cingular coverage was perfect. YMMV as with all things coverage-related.

Traknologist no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F916AF

External memory, so I can take my work with me (songs and productions) and email them where ever I go.

chameleon no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3011E91C

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~How come I have to shell out $35 a month to Verizon for the data plan, plus $40 for the cell plan? Have been with Verizon for while as seems to have best coverage between NH mountains and coast of Maine - looks like prices are higher, and last to get new devices. Crap, just signed new 2 year contract - new to BB, 7130 only one familiar with.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by chameleon
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~How come I have to shell out $35 a month to Verizon for the data plan, plus $40 for the cell plan?
    Because your cell plan only covers voice usage. I'm not sure I understand why you're asking the question. I can't think of a single wireless carrier that offers free data -- much less free Blackberry data.

chameleon no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3011E91C

Not expecting free data plan - got impression from this thread that carriers other than Verizon had data plans that cost less than the $35-40 Verizon charges.

dwella no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2038FB36

Quote Originally Posted by chameleon
    Not expecting free data plan - got impression from this thread that carriers other than Verizon had data plans that cost less than the $35-40 Verizon charges.
    Not sure what this has to do with the availability of the 8800??

d

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

it doesn't have anything to do with this thread...but its ok let it be

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast