I have a corporate email account with my company. In order to be on our ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

StatikBB no está en línea Stack level 2

Auto Forward with Outlook

Advertisement

I have a corporate email account with my company. In order to be on our BES I would not be able to load any tird party apps so I am trying to find a workaround. I also get a lot of emails there that I do not necessarily need to get on my days off. I did some research on the outlook help website and it tells me to create a rule that will auto forward emails from senders that I list to my BB email account. I was able to create the rule and understand it pretty well. However, for some reason when I send a test email I do not receive it via auto forward. I have tried to manually forward a message to my BB email and it worked fine. Any suggestions stackers?
    -Statik-
    T-Mobile RSR
    8100 Pearl

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

Re: Auto Forward with Outlook

Can you set up the company email in BIS?

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ in order for your outlook forwarding rule to work you need to keep outlook running on a computer somewhere. The forwarding takes place when outlook receives an email. It then does the forward. I used this method to get email forwarded to my cell before I had my bb.

StatikBB no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ahh ok thank you.. Due to the fact that I can not stay logged in to my computer at work I will not be able to do that. Thank you for solving my seemingly unanswerable quandry. At least now I know why I can't get it to work.