We have just been notified by ATT that we can no longer order new 8800's ... Blackberry 8800 & 8820 forum

HotWax no está en línea BES Pro

ATT - 8800 no longer available....

Advertisement

We have just been notified by ATT that we can no longer order new 8800's because they are considered "end of life" and the 8820 is the replacement.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by HotWax View Post
    We have just been notified by ATT that we can no longer order new 8800's because they are considered "end of life" and the 8820 is the replacement.
    Its been that way for a little while now but you can still get them refurbished for around $99.00 on ATT premier's website.

neggie no está en línea Stack level 2
    so i guess if this one from att is "end of life" i would assume so is the 8800 for tmobile and if this IS the case then i guess we WONT be seeing the new OS 4.3, 4.5 or whatever it is now hu?

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3
    Is the 87XX end of life yet? I keep hearing that it is, yet I also hear that the new OS will cover it too. I don't think it's safe to make any assumptions yet. Except that CDMA will be delayed
    Andy

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    As far as I know the 8700 isn't EOL yet; and the new OS will be released for it

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    The 8700 has been "timeless". It's still being introduced in other parts of the world to contries new to blackberry.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jeffpettis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!
    8800 is still in its prime. Its just another way at&t pushing the sale of the iphone to me. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't see why after only a year on the market. One question is when will the 7290 be EOL? That thing is nearly 5 years old.